Real Estate 101: By the agent who lives here, plays here, owns here!
OUR CURRENT SEASON….
Re/Max Red would like to remind us all, residents and visitors, to be mindful of fire safety during this dangerous season. Below is an article from Colorado Division of Fire Prevention and Control.
“Cooking equipment is the leading cause of home structure fires and home fire injuries. Smoking is the leading cause of civilian home fire deaths. Heating equipment is the second most common cause of home fire fatalities.” – NFPA
Learn more about the top causes at NFPA.com:
- Arson and intentional fires. Most of these fires occur outside, but most of the associated deaths, injuries, and losses occur in structures, particularly in homes.
- Candles. The top three days for home candle fires are New year’s Day, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
- Cooking. Includes general cooking safety info, as well as tips for microwaves, Cooking oil and turkey fryers.
- Electrical. Safety in the home with circuit interrupters.
- Heating. The peak months for home heating fires are December, January and February.
- Smoking. Smoking materials (i.e., cigarettes, cigars, pipes, etc.) are the leading cause of fire deaths in the United States.
- Young firesetters. Children playing with fire cause hundreds of deaths and injuries each year.
At RE/MAX Red we strive to give our clients a professional experience with superior communication and support from the start of your search to Welcome Home!
Need more information or have an idea or topic? Give me a call!
Rebecca A. Guthrie, Broker / Owner (970)485-4141 firstname.lastname@example.org