TOWN OF HOT SULPHUR SPRINGS
Hot Sulphur Springs was originally a summer camp for the Ute Indians wanting to enjoy the hot springs. Hot Sulphur Springs is the county seat for Grand County, Colorado. Being established in 1860, makes Hot Sulphur Springs the oldes town in Grand County. The town as immediate access to thousands of acres of public land. Most properties in town are within walking distance to the Hot Springs Resort.
The Town of Hot Sulphur Springs does have regulations regarding domestic animals. They do permit horses on town lots. There are two exceptions, the addition of Himebaugh and Block 22 of Longview. Below is a limk to the exact regulations.
Rebecca A. Guthrie – Broker / Owner